Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What are we talking about?

As I'm walking down the hallways at school all I can hear above the chattering of my friends is about peoples life's or the week of homecoming everyone was like, "OMG who are you voting for? Have you gotten your dress? Show me a pic! "You can't really get anything out of that, just what dress not to get (because you don't want the same dress as someone else) or maybe even some good  quality points for the homecoming candidates. Some other things you hear as you're walking through the halls experiences with teachers at Righetti and that mind of gives you a heads up on what to expect if you ever get that teacher like what to do and not do. Something else is what's in and what's not (fasion). Some people find that helpful because then they'll know whether what their wearing is in or they need to go shopping ASAP (in a way like Fashion Police). Finally you hear a lot of drama like "that girl better stop trying to get in between me and my boyfriend or she's going to get beat up" or even stuff like "OMG he dumped me for her what a total downgrade." That helps when wanting to be someone's friend like would he\she be a good influence on me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment